Friday, January 2, 2015

When it comes to New Year's Resolutions... mine always involve flowers... So I thought I would share my Flower Resolutions for 2015 with you...



1.Handle with Care- I promise to hold my Flowers with care... I won't mash them or pinch them or rub them or squish them... after all we must remember that Flowers are Precious and Fragile!

2. Make Beautiful Things- I promise to create Beautiful things with my flowers... NO "Tortured" Flowers in 2015... (stabbing, hangings, impaling, distressing... you get the idea...)

3. Turn People's Feelings into Flowers- That's my job... to use flowers to express feelings that are difficult with mere words...

4. Use Best Practices- I promise to use Best Practices for care and handling of my Precious Flowers... and to educate everyone I meet about Proper Care and Handling...

5. Cherish my Flowers... I promise to appreciate where the flowers come from... they don't come out of box... they are grown... from seeds or cuttings by flower farmers that are just as passionate about their beauty as I am... 


P.S. I think that's a good start.... Cheers to an Amazing 2015... Filled to the Brim with Flowers!!!!!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

No comments: