Thursday, April 7, 2016

"Blooms from Bloomsburg" Alstro


I recently visited my good friends at Dillon Floral Products...

They grow amazing Local Gerberas, Germinis, Lilies and Alstroemeria...

I love Alstro... and when you see how gorgeous and robust the "Blooms from Bloomsburg" Alstro is... you get inspired...

I was there to teach a composite flower class... so I created an
Alstro-melia... a composite Flower using their Picanto variety of Alstroemeria...

It's takes a little bit of patience and a steady hand... and little
bit of oasis glue and Chrysal Professional Glory...

And Of Course Picture Perfect Alstromeria- THANK YOU Dillons!


P.S. What inspires you to get creative???
WOW #alstro
#marcoflowers
#flowers

 FaceBook
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
1-800-232-3567  239-394-8141




 yelp


Why not shop local !!! 
Marco Island Florist and Gifts

No comments: