Thursday, August 4, 2016

Since Roses grow from cuttings... you can try this...


I think I'm going to try this...

I have a few heirloom rose plants... that are my favorite... I baby them... and worry that I might not always have them around... and I don't know their names or remember where I got them...

Supposedly... Since Roses grow from cuttings... you can try this...  


Simply cut healthy stems, place them in large potatoes, and them bury them 3-4 inches deep in a healthy soil mixture of peet moss and top soil. The potatoes keep the stems moist and help develop the root systems. It's a perfectly simple way to multiply your rose garden ...


P.S. Interesting... I think I might give it a try... Why NOT?
@marcoflorist #marcoflorist #weloveflowers #florida 
#marcoisland  #florist  #flowers #beautifulshowroom #homedecor #winewednesday
 #flora #flower #wedding #bridalbouquet #naplesfl #showroom
#weddingflowers #weddingplanner #beautiful #flowers #floridawedding #floridaweddings

No comments: