Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Create large or small...


I love this quote from Albert Camus:

"Autumn is a second spring- when every leaf is a flower"...

And Long ago... my Mom taught me how to make Roses out of autumn leaves.... and I do it every year... it's just another fun way to use the great colors of autumn... to create something memorable and fun...

I use craft covered wire... and the same technique I use to create Aspidistra Roses... only I substitute Autumn Leaves and do it on a smaller scale... (here's the video on Aspidistra Roses)


Here's the back of the leaf... for a reference...


@marcoflorist #marcoflorist #weloveflowers #florida #becausewecare #LINKEDIN
#marcoisland  #florist  #flowers #beautifulshowroom #homedecor #winewednesday #normanlove www.marcoislandflorist.com  #MARCOISLANDFLORISTHOMEANDGIFTS 


PS. Create large or small... it's fun with Flowers and Autumn Leaves!

No comments: