Thursday, June 16, 2016

Do you do it????


Arrange-plant... It's a new term I made up for my garden...

you see... when it comes to my home garden... I plant
only things I can arrange... since I love to arrange flowers...
it makes sense for me to plant things that I can cut when
they bloom and make into arrangements...

It's fun when things start to bloom... because I think about
the cool arrangements I can make with them...

Sometimes it's just a single flower arrangement...
(like these I made with Kim Carson... watch the video)

and they are seasonal... so I strike when the flowers are
"hot"... (meaning in bloom and BEAUTIFUL)...

Plus it creates reasons for me to share flowers... and to
get creative...  


P.S. Arrange-plant... Do you do it????

#marcoflowers
#flowers
#marcoisland
#marcoflorist
                                                     www.marcoislandflorist.com
1-800-232-3567  239-394-8141


 yelp


Why not shop local !!! 
Marco Island Florist and Gifts

P.S. Flowers are so Flowerful!

No comments: