Monday, June 20, 2016

Want to learn to do Ribbon like a Pro???


Want to learn to do Ribbon like a Pro???

It's easy... and this week on Fun with Flowers and J on uBloom...
I share my easy tips... (and hey they really are EASY)...
for covering wedding bouquet handles...

I show a simple ribbon wrap...

and then a Simple Braiding technique (In the PICTURE)...

I even show you how to make a bow- Step By Step...

It's all about Ribbon this week on uBloom...
and if you're a member... simply LOGIN and watch the whole
video... (Watch Video NOW) 



P.S. I love ribbon... and I love to help you make it EASY and BEAUTIFUL!
#flowers
#marcoisland
#marcoflorist
@marcoflorist
                                                       www.marcoislandflorist.com
1-800-232-3567  239-394-8141


 yelp


Why not shop local !!! 
Marco Island Florist and Gifts

P.S. Flowers are so Flowerful!

No comments: