Friday, July 15, 2016

"Happy Friday"... to All-(ium!) hehehe


This image of Allium Giganteum... in a big crate... stopped me in my tracks...

It's one of my favorite flowers... and I plant some every year... and they
are about done... the stems and pods are still in the garden...

I couldn't resist... what a lovely way to start the weekend...


P.S. a Giganteum - "Happy Friday"... to All-(ium!) hehehe
@marcoflorist #marcoflorist #weloveflowers #florida 
#marcoisland  #florist  #flowers #beautifulshowroom #homedecor #winewednesday
 #flora #flowers #wedding #bridalbouquet 
#wedding #weddingplanner #beautiful #flowers #floridawedding #floridaweddings

#flowers
#marcoisland
                                                       www.marcoislandflorist.com
1-800-232-3567  239-394-8141


 yelp


Why not shop local !!! 
Marco Island Florist and Gifts


P.S. Flowers are so Flowerful!

No comments: