Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Flower POWER!!


I'm getting such great feedback from the Recipes in my Blog
(Subscribe below)...

So I thought I would sharing this amazing Pork Roast recipe that is enhances with Flowers and Herbs...

Take a Pork Roast- I get mine from a local farmer... Crane Dance Farms!

Place in glass dish... coated with Coconut Oil... I use Fresh pressed...  Fat Side UP!

I sprinkle with Organic Lavender Blossoms and salt and pepper...

Place Sage Leaves (I grow these organically in my garden)... across the top of the pork roast... place about 3 tablespoons of fresh pressed Coconut oil on top of sage leaves..

Arrange springs of Fresh Organic Rosemary on top of the coconut oil...

Place in a 375 oven for about 1 hour... use a meat thermometer and remove when internal temp reaches 145-165... You decide how well done you want your pork!

Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes... slice and serve!

Not only does it taste delicious... it's aromatic and your house will smell amazing as it cooks.. 


P.S. I love a flower/herb infused recipe... don't you? Flower POWER!!

@marcoflorist #marcoflorist #weloveflowers #florida #becausewecare 
#marcoisland  #florist  #flowers #beautifulshowroom #homedecor #winewednesday #normanlove www.marcoislandflorist.com  #MARCOISLANDFLORISTHOMEANDGIFTS

No comments: