Tuesday, October 18, 2016

it's even more exciting as I look to see how Long it will last...


Allow me to introduce "Charmelia"... a NEW discovery from Gardens America...

They sent me a sample to observe... and this is the Flower over 2 weeks since it arrived... I placed it in Chrysal Professional 3... and have replenished water about 4 times...

I took some photos about 3-4 days after it arrived... but this flower just keeps getting better... notice there is only 1 spot on one of the leaves and they continue to be a robust green...

While the flowers started out white... they have turned this amazing light pink blush... which I love...



You'll notice the same vase is in both pictures... at first the tiny blossom have a green/pink hue... the open blossoms are a more intense pink... but this variety is LIGHT PINK... thus the progression that is making it so very special!

I love it... and Now... it's even more exciting as I look to see how Long it will last... it's an incredible performer! WOW!


P.S. Check out "Charmelia" from Gardens America... you'll be thankful - I promise!!!


@marcoflorist #marcoflorist #weloveflowers #florida #becausewecare 
#marcoisland  #florist  #flowers #beautifulshowroom #homedecor #winewednesday #normanlove
 #flora #flower #wedding #bridalbouquet #naplesfl #showroom #farmersmarket #marcoislandflarmermarket
#weddingflowers #weddingplanner #beautiful #flowers #floridawedding #floridaweddings
 #coastalweddings #wedding #weddingplanner #beautiful #flowers #flowerstagram #floridawedding #floridaweddings #like4like #instalike www.marcoislandflorist.com

No comments: